YAAFM 11: Scientology YAAFM 11: Scientology

Nicrly done

Great job with this one. I really hate cults, and I already knew of this one but did not know what they belive in other than aliens and crap. Hope to see more.

Blowing Up Stuff Blowing Up Stuff

Meh

You could of taken this idea and made the movie so much better. You could of added color better animation, possible sounds and it would of been an okay flash. I don't think this will survive just because it probly took you about 4 hours to make, and few people on newgrounds are willing to let this slide.

Say Dammit! Say Dammit!

Not bad

Always a good and funny thing trying to talk away a child's innocense. I did it to my neice, but not like that. Mostly she just picked up hell and shit, when she would watch me doing stuff. Anyway good job, like the animation it was smooth.

Wonchop responds:

thanks

Elf Girl Sim Date RPG Elf Girl Sim Date RPG

Solid game man!

Very good dating sim, had some slow spots though, kinda repatative once you start dating. Also I was totally bummed at the end! I knew there was no X scence but nothing happend. Nothing She said something about OZ and you motion tweened her to the other side of the screne and it ended! That kinda ticked me off but anyways pretty good.

Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

All i can say is wow!

Man, this is one of the most frustarting, addicting, annouying, offensive, beutiful games i have yet to play. Kudos for you!