YAAFM 11: Scientology YAAFM 11: Scientology

Nicrly done

Great job with this one. I really hate cults, and I already knew of this one but did not know what they belive in other than aliens and crap. Hope to see more.

Blowing Up Stuff Blowing Up Stuff

Meh

You could of taken this idea and made the movie so much better. You could of added color better animation, possible sounds and it would of been an okay flash. I don't think this will survive just because it probly took you about 4 hours to make, and few people on newgrounds are willing to let this slide.

Say Dammit! Say Dammit!

Not bad

Always a good and funny thing trying to talk away a child's innocense. I did it to my neice, but not like that. Mostly she just picked up hell and shit, when she would watch me doing stuff. Anyway good job, like the animation it was smooth.

Wonchop responds:

thanks

-Duel- -Duel-

May I say a little racist?

Of course the black man has a gun!

Michael-White responds:

Heh, yeah, clearly.

Next time I'll have to remember to make the guy with the sword yellow.

Baghdad Basketball Baghdad Basketball

Amazing

I just want you to know your a god!

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

Nice!

Very nicely done! Animation was smooth and went perfectly with the song. Kudos for you!

My Tear for London My Tear for London

Not bad fo a short amount of time

It's sad about London, fantical islamic terrorist will not stop untill the whole world is turned into shit. Just like their own coutries. Pray for the ones lost in this evil attack on unsupecting civilians.

Daily2oon07062005 Daily2oon07062005

Needs more work.

You suck, you could of made something good with those hotdogs and cats but you threw it away like a lead rake. For shame on you!

TheStarSyndicate responds:

Way to read over the review guidelines.

True Gaming True Gaming

Not bad.

Alot better than most coming on to this site. I can tel some effort was put into this. But I would have given it a much higher rating if there were actually arms and legs. For some reason people belive they do not exist lately.

Lilium Lilium

............Whoa.......

Wow. ummmm..... That was.... very..... Compelling. Yes it was a very nicly done flash very orginal and nice ryhme. A little disturbing but very well done.